Thursday, 25 October 2012

Puff stitch scarf

Hello!
As I said in my last post, I was working on a scarf. I'm very proud of myself as it turned out exactly how I imagined it :)
Now I'm working on similar one, but a manly version - grey one, without pom poms and with normal sized "endings" ;)



Unfortunatelly during past couple of days there was NO sun at all, it was gloomy all the time, so I had to make these photos in very bad lightening... That's the beauty of living in UK... :(


There's 160 rows - 140 rows of puff stitches and 20 rows (10 on each side) of dc, so it's quite long ;)
For more informations (yarn & hook used, pattern) check out my ravelry :)

And the one I'm working on right now:


I also signed up for an ornament exchange at One Artsy Mama
I can't wait to recive details of the person that I'll make the ornament for! I'm so excited about this! :)

Have a nice day!
xx

Linking up with One Artsy Mama and Petals to Picots.

6 comments:

  1. Wow, your work is stunning! I would love to learn to make something like this...maybe someday :) Thanks for sharing - visiting from I Love Friday's linky party.

    Hugs,
    Stephanie
    www.theenchantingrose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your scarf, too!!!
    xxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi sweetheart ! ...nice t visiting you.You have such a wonderful blog.making a scarf ....I need to make 2 or 3 ...love the gray color.Thanks for visiting ...you are always welcome.

    Hugs,

    Luna

    ReplyDelete