Sunday, 28 October 2012

A lot of puff stitches - scarf & gloves

Firstable, here's a scarf that I was talking about last time - manly version of my puff stitch scarf :)


Here you can find this scarf on Ravelry.

I made 125 rows of puff stitches and 10 rows of dc (5 on each side).
I used 5mm hook and Kirkton House Rustic Aran Yarn.

Next, fingerless gloves for my friend. I made one like this before for myself but I'm not to happy with how they turned out, so right now they are put on the side waiting to be unraveld...
Here you can find this gloves on Ravelry.




I couldn't wait for good light to take a photo of them as I finished them during the evening and I gave them to my friend very same night ;)
I used 4mm hook and Hayfield Bonus DK yarn.

Wish you all a good day!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment