Wednesday, 3 October 2012

WIP Wednesday

Hello!



This week I've been working on two blankets - one is continuation of a blanket I posted before and a second one, smaller, is a baby blanket. Both are same pattern - giant granny squares :)

The big one is made from 100% acrylic yarn. So far it's about 117x117cm (46"x46") and I want it to be AT LEAST twice as big!


Baby blanket is made from 100% merino wool and I want it to be 92x92cm (36"x36") and so far I have 70x70cm (~27"x27"). I hoped it'll be done by now, but I run out of lilac yarn and this color is sold out in my local Hobby Craft, so I have to wait untill they'll get it delivered... Hopefully the blanket will be ready when my baby arrives ;)




I'm still reading "50 shades of grey"... I find this book boring and I think I'll stop reading it and try to get back to it in a month or so...

1 comment:

  1. Really love the dark blanket!!!
    Congratulations for your pregnancy!!!
    xxxx Alessandra

    ReplyDelete