Saturday, 10 November 2012

Ornament Exchange @ One Artsy Mama

Lately I'm not doing much crafting as I'm trying to prepare myself and my house for the arrival of my baby (3 weeks left! although I really hope he'll get out of me sooner :P). I'm piling up on crochet snowfalkes, hoping for a nice sun someday soon so I can take some nice photos of them and put them in my Etsy shop...

In a meantime I made my present for the ornament exchane @ One Artsy Mama. It's already on it's way to USA :) I really hope the recipent will like it :)


I didn't want to wait for good weather to take proper photos of it, as I wanted to ship it quickly, before I'll have no time to do anything (I mean - before the baby comes ;) ), so here it is - Poor-Quality-Bad-Lightening-iPhone-photos:









And here is my instagram photo :)

Have a nice day! xx

13 comments:

  1. PRETTY ORNAMENTS...lOVE THE SNOWFLAKES.I'M MAKING SOME OTHER STUFF TOO...EVERYTHING SO PRETTY ...;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! That tree is still my fave part! Your recipient is going to love it all! Thanks for participating!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And thanks for the opportunity to create this! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  3. That is just lovely! You are making the world a more beautiful, loving place. Good for you! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It's so heart warming to read comments like this! :)
      xx

      Delete
  4. What a lovely thoughtful gift! Wrapped and prepared with such care, Blessings, Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!Those are just so beautiful! How fun! I am so glad I will also be participating - what a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) I hope you'll recive an awesome parcelwith ornaments! :)
      xxx

      Delete
  6. Those are fantastic! Your recipient is very lucky!

    I am visiting via Sew Many Ways, FAFF. My first time. So excited to find such great blogs to follow.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa!
      Have a nice time finding new nice blogsa via ffaf! :)
      Xx

      Delete
  7. Inka, thank you so much for my ornaments! I love them!! I'm getting my Christmas tree this weekend and look forward to hanging them :)


    Dianna

    ReplyDelete